Saturday, July 19, 2008

Veronica Spriggs: She's Gotta Have It!..Commercial Use

Veronica Spriggs has released her newest Commercial Use Grab Bag for $6.00 at DigiScrap Boutique. In this bag you get 3 new items and a bonus CU Texture pack with purchase. I have to say I was a little skeptical on the price. Six dollars is a lot for a 3 product grab bag, but the items are usable and with a few corrections, well worth the money.Lace is meant to have flaws, see if you can find a piece of lace, hand or machine made, and find a perfect one. I am not pointing out "flaws" in the lace as you will see them, I find that the designer did a wonderful job in making them very realistic in this aspect. What I am pointing out is design errors, what you would not find on lace in real life.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Critique, your honesty is appreciated. I didn't even realize i was on here til someone pointed it out. I will certainly fix the edges on those bows since that product is now in my store. As for the lace there wasn't much i could do about that and tried to get the best pattern repeat i could. In the future i will strive for a better repeat. ...now on to price...a more delicate subject...My grab bags are meant to give my fellow designers a chance to get my items at a bargain. I would never put CU items in my store for $2. Even if they went on sale they wouldn't be priced at $2 so that is the one and only opportunity to get them for so low. I hope you all can appreciate that.

Anonymous said...

Ok i'm back, I've fixed the items in question and i've sent an email to all those who purchased the bag a new download key so they can get the corrected items. I've fixed the bow and amended the lace. So hope you enjoy. My bag was scheduled to come out of the store today but i'll leave it up one more day in case you want a chance to purchase the corrected items.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great bag, Veronica. I love the lace elements and the overlays are cool, too. Great job!

grabbagcritique@gmail.com said...

Thank you Veronica. This bag is well worth the money. Once you get the free with purchase texture pack, it is less then $2 a product.

Anonymous said...

Now see, I think this whole bag is beautiful! I'm not even a designer and normally don't care about CU items, but I'm going to purchase this for my personal stash. I've never purchased from this designer or this store, but I'm very impressed with the quality and especially with Veronica's response to the critique, so they have a new customer in me.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just noticed that Veronica also has a personal use grab bag. Does it contain the same products?

grabbagcritique@gmail.com said...

No the personal use bag does not contain the same products.

Anonymous said...

Thanks All!

Anonymous said...

No thanks! I'll pass.