Friday, July 11, 2008

LBCreations CU Grab Bag 14

Alpha is all in individual .PNG files, no flaws.I did not find any flaws with any of the trims.These are the only flaws I found in the .PSD layer "Build A Paper" packs. Out of the forty brushes included in this kit there are a few that have some jaggies and stray pixels. I did a close up of the brush with the biggest flaw. Most of the brushes are clean, she does make them really nice sized, with most of them being around 1800 pixels.Pack of five gemstones in three different greyscales. Some look as though they have some minor jaggies around them, but when printed it does not show.These styles are very crisp and clear, not blurry at all.


I have received quite a few requests for the new grab bag from LBCreations.

I have received some emails wondering about the "fuzzy" close ups. Blogger resizes my images to their own sizes, so to see at scale, please click on each to view the images.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, those were very helpful comments. Nothing in here grabs me, but it's nice to see that her quality seems fairly consistent.

Anonymous said...

I'm not a designer...but if I was I would think this would be worth it...seems like a fun variety

Anonymous said...

I just got this bag and I think it's terrific and WELL worth the 5 bucks. I think she did a great job.

Anonymous said...

very well written and constructive critique.

Lynncal said...

Thanks for the critique, I also think this was a very helpful (not hurtful) review, and I like the comments when you point out that something would not show up when printed, that is good to know!

Anonymous said...

Does anyone knows about Ashlee and Sweet Grab Bag?

Anonymous said...

This looks like a fantastic bag from another great "divine" designer. I'm off to lower my pay pal balance...thanks Lynn!

Anonymous said...

SweetMade grab bag is rewealed on here
http://strictlyreveal.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Would you stop making publicity for Babette? She never makes anything by herself. She resell other people's work.
By showing ''her'' products here, you promote digital piracy among designers.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous bag! Once again, she delivered and I'm very happy. Only problem? I'm going to go broke soon with these great bags!

Anonymous said...

Hi Babs

Anonymous said...

QUOTE:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Babs

July 13, 2008 6:58 AM
ENDQUOTE

LOL! My thoughts exactly... in fact, since another bag of hers was 'critiqued' I've been wondering if she is the owner of this blog!

Anonymous said...

Does anyone knows about Ashlee and Sweet Grab Bag?


Yep, I do...I purchased it...it's OK...it has some great tools in it for designing.

Anonymous said...

I know this designer and I know that she took the critcism quite hard for her previous bag, but she has taken the advice on board and is working hard to improve. I think we will only see bigger and better things from her!

Anonymous said...

I know this designer and I know that she took the critcism quite hard for her previous bag, but she has taken the advice on board and is working hard to improve. I think we will only see bigger and better things from her!

**********

Amen. More designers need to do this. :)